park rules and regulations
These rules are intended to secure the fullest enjoyment of our facilities for all visitors.
- Park grounds are open to the public from sunrise to sunset, seven days a week.
- Park facilities are available for public use on a first come, first serve basis except for areas that have been previously reserved.
- No fires permitted without prior permission
- Vehicles are restricted to designated roads and parking areas only.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on park property.
- No dumping or littering on park property, all trash must be carried out.
- All pets must be under owner’s control at all times. (Please take any pet waste with you.)
- No weapons or firearms (including BB guns) allowed on park property.
- No person may hunt, trap or endanger animals in any way.
- No boating or swimming allowed in park.
- Cutting of timber is prohibited
- Fishing is catch and release only.
- No sales, solicitations, or placement of any signs within the park without prior permission.
- Disturbing habitat of animals is prohibited.
- Structures, plants and natural features may not be removed, damaged, or defaced.
- A person may not camp or lodge without prior permission from the Manchester Parks Foundation.
- Loitering in vehicles is prohibited.
The commission of offenses under local ordinances or state law shall be cause for arrest.
We adhere to Leave No Trace ethics. As stewards of our environment, we protect the watershed and natural resources within our park. We hope you will, too.