Please abide by the following rules when visiting
These rules are intended to secure the fullest enjoyment of the facilities for our visitors.
To protect our natural resources:
- Remain on designated trails to protect woodland habitat and prevent erosion to vulnerable hillsides.
- Be respectful of all wildlife and habitats.
- Trails are reserved for foot traffic only.
- Do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out. You can find trash cans near the porta-potty and at each pavilion.
- Picnic in designated picnic areas only.
- Camp fires are prohibited without prior permission
- Vehicles are restricted to designated roads and parking areas only.
- The pond and streams provide habitats to precious wildlife and therefore are not available for boating or swimming.
- Practice catch and release fishing only.
Protect your experience:
- Be considerate of others and do not use excessive noise. Fellow park goers usually wish to experience and enjoy the sounds of nature.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on park property.
- Pets are welcome and must be under owner’s control at all times. Please use bags and trash cans provided to clean up after your pets.
- Weapons or firearms, hunting, trapping or endangerment to animals are not permitted on park property.
- Camping or lodging prohibited without prior permission.
- Structures, plants, and natural features may not be removed, damaged or defaced.